Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Distress Marker Tilda

Hi Magnolia fans today I made a card with one of the new Magnolia images I got in my kit loved the stamps I got


I coloured this image with Distress Markers it is very soft looking I am quite happy how the colouring turned out as I am pretty new to colouring with my markers 
I defendantly believe the quality of paper makes a difference.
The papers are from the new magnolia papers but you cant really see them cause of all my embellies sorry lol but is the one with all the mushrooms on lush. 
Die is Doo Hickey and Cherry Lynne lacy Hearts
The flowers are from Mulberrys Crafts 
the lace from Cuddly Buddly 
The pins I made myself (Must make some more running out of colours lol)
The flowers have glamour dust on them but you cant get the good effect of the glitter from the pic 
I used a Martha Stewart punch Butterfly and glittered that to.
I attached some shabby ribbon to the hearts with some cream fine rikrak
and to finish some liquid pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge ... Anything goes
 Magnolia Stamp Lovers ... Sugar (used Tilda only) I wasnt sure about this so hope it is right lol



4 comments:

  1. WOW How cute is this !!!! Love this new image & your soft beautiful coloring of it ... all your embellishments are wonderful !!! always excited when I find a new blog with such amazing work ..
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the softness of you card.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning card Wendy, l do love these Tildas and your is a beauty presented so well with lots of lovely embellishments and a fabulous layout:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Wendy. Thanks for joining us at lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete