Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Fairy Tilda

Hello my fine bloggers
not long now and the kiddies are off school for six weeks Help!!! lol
will have to think up some things to do if we are not going to have much of a summer'
Anyway onto my Card today

 I coloured with this little lady with copics but not to sure I like the colour scheme I picked I was experimenting a bit lol but hey you got to try different colours together dont you lol.
I used out of the box technic to cut her out using spellinders scolloped square, then inked the edges with sand coloured ink pad I also added some pearl drops around image using waco pearl pen.
The DP's are magnolia 
Dies I used are Magnolia doohickey vine
Memory box cloud
punch around the page Martha Stewart boarder punch
Martha Stewart leaf punch
Woodware small butterfly punch
I used a paper crimper with plain white paper then inked it with sand coloured ink.
Flowers are from Mulberrys Crafts
gems from the range
ribbon my stash
Sentiment from LOTV
gem my stash and a little gauze behind the image.

so there you goes hope you like 

and have a good 2nd half of the week
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, So beautiful is your card and your image is coloured beautiful too! great layout and stunning embellishments as always a great card and a beautiful finish:)x

    ReplyDelete