Followers

Monday 30 July 2012

Pretty Tilda in blue

Sorry for not being about much this week I have had so much going on with with family stuff and kids on half Summer Break 
but I managed today to get into my crafty place and play a bit
The image is a tilda I have had for a while and she was just crying out to be played with I coloured hwer with copics and used chalks for the background
The Dp is magnolia and I used a crimper on some of the Dp and added some Picket fence crackle paint to the edges.
The Flowers are all made out of DooHickey dies I added some spray and shine then sprinkles fine glitter on them they look fab in the flesh is just a shame pic does not do them justice I added a vine Doohicky die and magnolia leaf die and tag 
I also spray the small dragon fly dooHicky and added fine glitter to that to 
I useed a Martha Stewart Corner punch on the image then added some Vintage photo around the edge
The Sentiment is from Pink Petticoat
The lace and white gauze are from my stash 
so there you go hope you like my card today

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Magnolia-licious Challenge .... inspiration photo

1 comment:

  1. Wow Wendy, your card really is beautiful and worth the wait hope you enjoyed your time with the family, xx

    ReplyDelete