Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Key Largo Tilda

Hello my crafty chums today I want to bring you a magnolia card I made today

Ok so I have coloured her with Copics now I don't normally make red cards as I am not to keen on them for me anyway love everyone elses red cards but I struggle to pull it of with out it looking tacky and cheap so I don't really know why I picked a red theme lol as I normally avoid it even at Christmas lol.
The DP I used is magnolia from the last release.
The Dies are Marianne's, Magnolia DooHicky tag and DooHicky Corner garland although you can't really see it as I have covered most of it with flowers lol sorry.
Red pin I made myself 
 Flowers are from Mulberry crafts 
Butterfly  Martha Stewart
Leaves Martha Stewart
Ribbon  the range
Sentiment my stash
The Tulle is from crafts u love
and the lace from my stash
so there you go hope you like it.
thank you for looking and taking the time to leave a comment 
I love reading them


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Midweek Magnolia ... Lovely Lace
Just Magnolia ...  Summer Colours (lovely red summer roses on papers and card)


7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Wendy. Tilda looks lovely on this gorgeous card. Darling lace, embellies and love your flower arrangement with that fabulous stick pin. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card you've created Wendy, I love the softness of the white and the flashes of red are truly dramatic. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gogeous! I love the red and white! It's just such a stunning card and your colouring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Wendy this is just such a "Stunning" creation just adore everything about it! Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia's and good luck with the challenge! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card and great colour choice! I also like the decorations on your card! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolia´s this week!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is stunning Wendy, love the image and all those scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Wendy!! This is soooo cute!! Love all the details!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete