Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

I heart Magnolia


Here is a card I showed on my other blog this is a card I made whilst trying to practice with distress inks
  The DP is magnolia which has been stitched with my machine the image has been cut out with circle spellbinders and then one of my new Cherry Lynne dies Called Sophie's Heart you cant see all of it which is a shame as it is lush but anyway the bit you can see is lush to lol. The heart dies are also Cherry Lynne also a new addition to my crafty stash the hanging charm and pearls I made and the flowers are a mixture of mulberry crafts and my stash I used a Cherry Lynne vine and the leaves are a woodware leaf punch.
I also added some white gauze behind the image and a pearl heart to the cherry lynne heart and across the top of the image, so hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment