Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Baby Magnolia

Hi today I have a fab Magnolia for you and one that I think is sooo cute

I coloured the image with Distress inks and they but it out with my new Cherry Lynne Die and I love it, it is very easy to use to I used the same die for the matting and the Dotty DP is from my Scrap box with one of the new  6 x 6 new release Maggie paper but to be honest it was a bit of a waste as you cant see it lol.
the heart is also a cherry Lynne die, the pins I made myself and the flowers are a mix of mulberry crafts and my stash. The lilac tulle bow is from Crafts u love
I am getting better at the Distress colouring I bought a set of zip water colour pens using the fine tip and the meduim tip helped so hopefully it looks better although I still need to get the hair right as not sure what colour's this little babes is lol.
so there you go 


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Wendy, your Magnolia cards are all just beautiful!So much detail and texture....your embellies are fab and the colours you chose are just stunning!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are breathtaking xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing , did i see it all , hope i missed nothing . Great work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally found your new blog and its stunning love this card and your pins you make are lovely sue xxx

    ReplyDelete