Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Bon Vouage Magnolia

Hi my crafty pals today I am bringing you one of the last release magnolia stamps

I loved the latest release there are some lovely images

so to my card
 I coloured this image with copics.
The DP is Magnolia 
Die ... DooHickey Tag, Cherry Lynne Corner die and leaf die from new release
flowers ... Mulberry Crafts
pin .... I made 
Sentiment .... Pink Petticoat.
Ribbon ... My Stash
Stitched in white cotton on my machine in zigzag

So there you go hope you like, dont forget to spread the word on your blogs there is still time to enter my Candy which ends the 3rd of June


5 comments:

  1. fabulous card love how you have coloured her and i love the pins you make sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the pearl and anchor charm! so pretty.
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, This is so beautiful and so cute lovely colours used and the embellishments are amazing and stunning another fabulous card:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy wonderful. I like the combination of blue colors on the card. I adore Tilda's red hair and beautiful charm. Have a nice weekend. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello wendy

    this is a beautifull card
    I always like your colloring
    I look frequently on your blog, but i work full time, so don't have the time to leave also a lot off comments

    Carol

    ReplyDelete