Followers

Saturday 11 August 2012

Best Friends tila

Hi folks well today I have an tilda for you and this image is one of the first images I did when I was practicing colouring with Distress inks dont lool to close to the face because I did mess it up a little but this  is one of my better practices which I have finally made into a card


so as you can seen I have dont done an square card but a circle one I also wanted to play around with using a Martha Stewart Corner punch to go around the outside of my circle to make a large Doily 
the Dp is in fact Magnolia but you can see it very well in this image due to the embellies sorry
I used the DooHicky tag inked it with pale green memento ink added a sentiment from CC designs stamps
the ribbon and metal butterfly which is lush are from the ribbon girl
the flowers are from Mulberry crafts 
the Swirly vine die is Cherry Lynne, then to finish I added a Pearl pin which I made myself
I also did the out of the box technic to cut her out 

I hope you like
I would like to enter this card into the follow challenges

Totally Tilda Challenge ... Summer fun (playing with puppy in summer hope it fits ok)
Crafty Cats Weekly Challenge ... Anything Goes
Inspire me Fridays ... Anything Goes
Just Magnolia ... Pearls and Swirls


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Wendy and the layout is totally stunning also your background blog is amazing too! enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaped card, great die cuts and embellies too. Thank you for playing in the Summer Fun Challenge at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, This is so very pretty, a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....wendy this is one gorgeous card...so lovely so evry pretty too many thanks for joining us over at Crafty Catz...hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful dear Wendy !!!
    Thanks indeed for joining our Pearls and Swirls Challenge this week at Just Magnolia !!!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete